4.08.2009

Wondering how to deal.....

What do you do when a friend cares too much about something they don't quite understand?


So what am I to do, with no one to confide in… keep it all bottled up inside?
Love it, but I hate it just the same.
It wears on me like a rushing river on the hardest of rocks, but warms me like the hot shining sun. So, where do I turn and what bridges do I burn?
Do I let it all out and make my friends pout and others jump about?
Do I bury it alive and hope it dies somewhere deep inside?
I’m okay; I’ll be just fine, just leave me alone and bear in mind… things aren’t always as they appear.
So, take my hand and be my friend; have no fear… I’m always here.

5 comments:

Melissa said...

Hey, aren't you that has like 5 sisters?!! (Heehee) confide in one of them!

Neisha said...

did you think that up? it's really good. I agree with Melissa, you have 5 wonderful sisters to confide in

Emily Pedersen said...

hehe!! girls this is my blog... when i'm inspired i write about things... not necessarily something i'm going through but maybe my friends or co workers. And if i can't help.. i write :) but you are both right.. i have 5 wonderful sisters!! (that's just incase they read this) KIDDING!! :)

Lisa said...

good girl Em! I am reading this so you better right those nice comments!=P p.s. I Love you! =)

Lisa said...

Umm...I meant "write" not "right"! That's right!