5.02.2010

What Do You Remember?

Special Meeting here today!
We were fed abundantly, but I clearly remember the first few words of a prayer... and can't get them out of my head.... "Hearken and obey" We also heard that we are thankful for the privileges of meetings, but we need to remember that with privilege comes responsibility. Also, that there is a message for all of us, and maybe we don't think that the message we are hearing is for us... But, we should heed to the messages for us.. So, I guess that from my privilege of Special Meeting today, those little words that won't leave my head might be my message... which leads to my responsibility to heed to my message... Hearken and obey...

Isn't it funny how things make so much sense?? (maybe it just makes sense to me... and then.. I guess it really is my message!) :) :)

1 comment:

Mary Ann P said...

I understand what you mean about some things that really "shout" out to us.....I think you are right that God speaks to us that way. Sometimes the thought that spoke so loudly to me....others didn't even seem to hear it or write it down. Is that one of the miracles of God's working? I think so.