9.03.2008

Warm Fuzzy Day

So today my boss asked me what my deal was... I responded with a "Huh?". He said... "You have changed!" At this point I got a little nervous. I said "What?". He replied with, "You are just happy all the time... It's a good change!"
I've been thinking the rest of the afternoon what or when or why or how this change took place. I have come to the conclusion that whoever sent me the email on Ducks vs. Eagles deserves a big hug and a gold star. I have not been able to forget it.... and yes, I will admit it has changed my thinking....
The email goes something like this: ducks sit around and quack and quack and complain while eagles soar above the crowd. #1... Ducks are not my favorite animal. The only way I like them are stuffed on the wall... and even then, they collect dust and make me sneeze. In short... I just don't like them. #2... After reading that email and realizing I was becoming or already was a duck, really made me like ducks even LESS!! #3... I do not want to be a duck or anything like a duck.
So, my conclusion is that this email has helped me change my outlook on life in general. One big thanks to whoever that may have been!

No comments: