12.17.2008

My Little Gecko's Return


I'm trying desperately to ignore the fact that it's past my time to get up when suddenely someone is rapping on my door. "I found her, I found her" I hear Megan shout urgently! I sit up in bed as Meg opens the door. I screech, "Where is she??" Her response,..... "RIGHT IN MY HAND!" I bolt out of bed and direct Meg to put Amali in her tank immediately! Megan explained that as she was getting ready that morning she just happen to see Amali on the floor in the living room... did a double take and went for her. I am SO happy words can't describe... So thank you Meg for saving my sanity!!!! Amali has returned and seems to be happy, healthy and a little scared of human interaction. She is doing well so far and was eager to eat and drink! She spent about 4 days roaming our house and noone but Ms. Amali knows where her travels took her. I'm just glad she came home. :)

No comments: