1.18.2009

View of the City




So. I found out the other day (only because I was severely late for work) that there is an invigorating view of Minneapolis from the top floor of my parking garage. My being late for work at put me in a semi-awful disposition and the fact that I couldn't find any open spaces on the floor I usually parked on, made it that much worse. So, in my disgust, I floored my lovely Edge to the very top of the parking garage and decided a little hike down 5 flights of stairs might help cool my mood. When I reached the top and veered off to the right, I was taken aback by the view. I know we're not very far from downtown but the way the sun hit the buildings just made me grin all over. Unfortunately, I didn't have my camera. But, it was exactly the enlightening boost I needed. So, here are two photos I took, one when it was snowing (yes... it does snow here in MN) and the other I took one afternoon. I will get a good morning sunrise picture up soon.... Enjoy! :)

2 comments:

Neisha said...

Hi. I just came across your blog. Do you ever meet with Brad?

Emily Pedersen said...

hey! No I don't ever meet with him... but I do see him when the kids get together once in a while! I believe he's still behaving himself ;)