4.12.2010

Paralyzed

So, some of you know I've been having a time at life as of late.... Just like everyone else in the world, I know. In the past two weeks, there have been some incidents (good & bad) that have pulled me out of my coma, so to speak. I had the privilege to catch Eau Claire Special Meeting this past Sunday and I prayed that something there would just speak to me to let me know that God hadn't given up on me yet... As we know, "ask and ye shall receive" and I did... in abundance. One thing I heard there that has kept my spirits up since then is this... "Let today be the day that we stop being paralyzed by 'the giant' and we fight with God on our side and gain the victory."
I will blog more this week... so stay tuned. :)

2 comments:

Neisha said...

good thought! thanks for sharing

Herod Happenings said...

We all have to go through experiences to make us love to depend on God more. You are not alone. Glad you wanted to go to a place to help you out of your coma!! :) Love you!