6.27.2011

for the record...

I recently have experienced some events that have made me consider my actions/thoughts on things. My reason for this post is just to remind me in another year, six months, twelve years.. whatever... that I noticed this and felt this way at some point in my life.

There is definitely something to be said for poor decision making and the human mind. Now, what my opinion is on that will stay in my thoughts...

But the evidence of thought processes, lack of thinking actions through, failing to consider the consequences/outcomes and the lack of ability to complete said processes without an ounce of maturity has blown my mind.

That quote that goes something like... "It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt" has been running over and over in my head.

I just hope I don't find myself fitting any of the above descriptions. I hope I can find it in me to tolerate and dismiss any of the above that I may come in contact with in the future.

No comments: