6.07.2011

Things..

I have come to the conclusion that I do not like myself...


I do not like the way I let people come into my life and take control. I have once again let that happen after I vowed not to let it happened again.


I've heard it's a personality trait... but I'm not down with that. There is no reason some other human being needs to control my life.. unknowing or not.


It's time for me to find my own life or create it...


I've found that there is nothing better than a hot summer day or friends/family that accept you for what you are and what you aren't.

Nothing better than being out in the country, big trucks, fast cars, family and feeling like you have accomplished something for the day.

I'm sure there is nothing better than phone calls/texts/messages/pictures from your family/nieces/nephews to brighten the day.


Appreciating the small things today.

No comments: